RECOVERY AT ITS BEST
Solutions focused on rebuilding lives and the family unit
24 W. Tennyson Ave.
Pontiac, MI. 48340
(248) 454-0130 - Office
(248) 454-1763 - Fax
email@example.com - Email
Alcohol & Substance Abuse Treatment
Individuals residing in our programs are offered a range of services from initial assessment through our Extended-Care program.
24-hour Staffing: To ensure a sober &
clean living environment and provide
1.- Intake & Assessment: STR utilizes the AS! MV5 software with an additional questionnaire developed by STR to identify client's needs and goals and for client placement in appropriate level-of-care and services.
2. Master Treatment Plan: A Master Problem List begins the development of a Master Treatment Plan, to include applicable goals and objectives as identified by the client, with input from Clinician.
3. Individual Counseling: A Primary Therapist is assigned to client, responsible for overseeing a client and address goals/objectives relative to clients' needs and risks.
4. Group Counseling: A series of 2-3 group sessions per day are conducted on-site, with topics such as cognitive therapy, Moral Recognition Therapy, problem solving, spirituality, disease concept, anger management, stress management, the 12-step programs, relapse prevention, life skills, etc.
5. Progress Reporting: Reports are prepared (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly) for progress/non- progress notification to referring agent/agency.
6. Daily Alcohol Testing: Twice daily PBT's are conducted at scheduled times.
7. Urinalysis Screens: Randomly scheduled at minimum of once per week for all clients.
8. Discharge Plan: Therapist works to assess an individual's discharge plan, as identified goals and objectives are realized and completed.
9. Continuum-of-Care Plan: Primary Therapist works to assess the individual's avenue for continuing with goals and objectives post discharge.
10. Transportation: As available, transportation may be offered for continuity-of-care activities and for admission.
11. Meals: Three meals per day, as scheduled and prepared for all clients.
12. Laundry Facilities: Free use and detergent is supplied for all clients.
13. Includes a probationary period: no telephone privileges, no visitation, no off-premise activities
Continuing services as in Phase I may also include:
1. Off-Premise Allowances may include privileges to attend Community 12-Step Meetings and maintain doctor/court appointments. Treatment activities are priority and Primary Therapist must approve all off-premise allowances.
2. Group Schedule may be alleviated to a minimum of one session per day attendance, as appropriately determined by Primary Therapist.
Community Housing (Phase III) services:
1. Intake & Assessment: A brief assessment questionnaire is utilized to identify client's needs and risks.
2. Group Counseling: As described in Residential Treatment services, a series of groups are conducted in 2-3 sessions per day.
3. Progress Reporting: Oversight Staff prepares reports (weekly, hi-weekly or monthly) for progress/non-progress notification to referring agent/agency.
4. Daily Alcohol Testing: Twice daily PBT's are conducted at scheduled times.
5. Urinalysis Screens: Randomly scheduled at minimum of once per week for all clients.
6. Discharge Plan: Oversight Staff works to assess an individual's discharge plan, as identified goals and objectives are realized and completed.
7. Continuum-of-Care Plan: Oversight Staff works to assess the individual's avenue for continuing with goals and objectives post-discharge.
8. Transportation: As available, transportation may be offered for continuity-of-care activities and for admission.
9. Meals: three meals per day, as scheduled and prepared for all clients.
10. Laundry Facilities: Free use and detergent is supplied for all clients.
Certified Clinical Supervisor: Jerry Tharpe ASW, CCS-M, CADC, CCJP
Administrative Director: Janice Tharpe FAODP, SPEX
The philosophy of Solutions to Recovery is to focus on the well-being and substance-free living of each resident. With support and education of the resident and their family, the success of the resident is better assured and the community is better equipped to meet their needs.
Solutions to Recovery's program is especially conducive to helping dual-diagnosis residents with modes of education centered on medications and relapse prevention for substance abuse issues. Extensive monitoring of medications and staff's availability at all hours is required.
We are a 90-bed treatment facility that provides clean, structured, supervised and nurturing environments for the individual that is ready to begin and maintain recovery, as well as mainstream his/her life towards independence.
Solutions to Recovery is licensed by the State of Michigan Center for Substance Abuse Treatment - Services (Residential and Outpatient).
Solutions To Recovery
STR operates under the belief that substance abuse is a disease; recovery is possible with abstinence and an individual's desire to make use of the many available treatment approaches and tools for positive lifestyle changes
Individuals must be at least 17 years of age. Individuals are encouraged to continue outside therapy for coordinating-care and continuity of treatment
1. All residents will maintain financial obligations to the facility. Rates vary by programming and services provided.
2. All residents are required to adhere to program curriculum as appropriate to level- of-care.
3. All residents will respect others and their property.
4. Cleanliness of facility will be shared by all. All residents are to sign in and out whenever leaving the facility, as well as receive appropriate authorization prior to doing so.
5. A urine sample will be given by all residents when requested. Alcohol/drug screens will be given as scheduled and randomly conducted.
6. Searches of facility by staff will be allowed when deemed necessary. -
7. Sanctions will be imposed to provide discipline. Serious Infractions may result in termination from programming: repeated disciplinary infractions, violence/threat of violence, continuous non-participation or disruptive behaviors, testing positive for alcohol or illegal substances, possession of substances, etc.
"Success is what we do with the mess we have made of our lives..."
(C) Copyright Solutions to Recovery 2010